- On sale!
Gas Mask CM6 Full Face
Protective CBRN Gas Mask CM6
The CM-6 protective mask is a panoramatic full-face mask. This gasmask protects the face, eyes and respiratory organs against the effects of toxic gases, vapours, aerosols, harmful biological substances, radioactive dust, etc.
Protective Mask CM6
We supply European produced and tested NBC / CBRN gas masks.
The CM-6 protective mask is a panoramatic CBRN full-face mask. In combination with a suitable filter canister or respiration apparatus, the mask protects the face, eyes and respiratory organs against the effects of toxic gases, vapours, aerosols, harmful biological substances, radioactive dust, etc.
The CBRN mask is designed to be used in industry, chemical and nuclear branches, agriculture, mining industry, civil protection units, fire rescue units, police squads, etc.
This is only the mask, you must order the filters separately.
BASIC DESCRIPTION OF THE OM-CM6 MASK
- Extremely high resistance to the penetration of toxic or otherwise dangerous substances (the face piece is made of bromobutyl rubber).
- The mask is well tolerated for extended periods of time owing to the design and shape of the sealing flange and low breathing resistance in conjunction with the new filter made of highly resistant plastics.
- The field of vision, optimized by computer simulations, limits user's orientation in the field to a minimal extent only.
- The design of the protective mask allows corrections of dioptric defects and makes for compatibility with the basic military optical instruments including the CLARA night-vision device.
- The tempered glass of the eye pieces is highly resistant to impacts and scratches
- A speech insert makes for easy communication and good verbal comprehensibility.
- The unit is easy to decontaminate.
- A rubber/textile fastener makes for an optimum positioning of the mask on user's head.
- Facepiece made of extremely chemically resistant harmless rubber
- Compatible with optical instruments
- Impact and scratch resistant eyepieces
- Quality speech insert ensuring easy communication (intelligibility over 95%)
- Filter connection on the left and right side of the facepiece
- It offers a reliable protection function in the temperature range from -30 ° C to + 70 ° C
- Ideal for police, fire fighters, rescue workers, civil defence, emergency responders, agriculture, industry, etc.
You can mount the CBRN /NBC filter on the right or left side. 40mm 1/7” NATO threading.
Also think of our protective masks for Coronavirus Sar virus and other flu outbreaks / infections.